How Factoring solution helps your business get cash advance
Factoring helps businesses to sell its receivables to obtain immediate cash advances. Thus, making it easier for businesses to manage their cash flow efficiently and effectively.
Fast loan approval and disbursement
Margin of advance of up to 90% of the contract / purchase order value
Affordable legal and processing fee with low profit rate
No collateral required
Ready to apply? Here’s what you need to prepare.
- A copy of the identity card of the proprietor/partners/company directors/major shareholders and guarantors
- Statutory Secretarial Forms (only for Berhad and Sdn Bhd)
- Form D (only for sole proprietorship and partnership)
- Audited Business accounts / management accounts
- Copy of your Company’s Bank statements of at least 6 months
- A complete profile of the company / business
- Registration with the Ministry of Finance, Contractor Services Centre (PKK) etc.
- A list of contract, supply or service works completed, in progress or being planned.
- A copy of the contract or work/purchase order to be factored